No. WordPress, Drupal and Joomla have great marketing and started out with millions of dollars from investors to advertise. On top of that they started long enough ago that a whole generation of people don't know any other choices. This is great for those corporations but not for the consumer who never gets a chance to try any other solutions as the cheerleader's for the top choices have been programmed to drown out any other considerations. There is something to be said about mob mentality and group thinking. Usually it's all bad. This is exactly why there seem to be only so many quality brands. The truth is that 90% of people are very easily manipulated and they don't really want to look for the right solutions they just want the most popular solutions, so others don't question their choices and they fit in. This is why you hear the same 100 songs on any radio station. You are supposed to. Anyone who says anything different than what was just stated lives in a fantasy world or may actually think they are in the 10% of thinkers on planet Earth. The thinkers usually do not identify themselves as experts in any area so you have been warned about the other 90%. Wordpress is for people with some IT/Computer skill and must be administrated. Joomla and Drupal are both more difficult than that. These are the reasons why instant websites are so popular. People do NOT want to learn how to build websites or administer them, they just want them up and running, instantly. Since 2007 there has been only one WCMS available, period, that will allow anyone to operate a service that produces instant, hosted websites, intranet or Internet immaterial. Fill out the form for more information. The bottom line is that if YOU want to try something else then this is different and can open a whole new set of real possibilities for you.